Renewable Energy Sources Installed by Greater Rochester's Energy Experts
Discover green solutions for your home's energy needs
Benefits of our renewable energy services
- Avoid rising home energy costs
- State-of-the-art alternative energy solutions
- Installations performed by certified home energy specialists
- Government incentives and rebates available
- Free estimates for renewable energy products
True Energy Solutions, is your locally-owned renewable energy company, specializing in solar energy systems and installations.
Renewable energy is super-green – a resource available locally and globally that doesn't have to be mined, extracted, refined, or shipped from thousands of miles away. Although it takes technology and money to harness renewable energy, doing so doesn't harm the environment.
Choosing the right renewable energy source for your home can be daunting. That's why we're here to help. True Energy Solutions has expertise in renewable energy, and can install solar PV, solar thermal, and geothermal heat pumps in New York. Looking for the cost of a home solar power system? Call or email today for a free renewable energy estimate and see which system is best for your home.
Solar, geothermal, biomass & wind power sources
- Sunlight can generate electricity in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system, or it can produce hot water in a solar water system in New York.
- The earth's temperature (45-65 degrees F about 6ft. below the surface) can be used as a heat source and a heat sink in a ground-source heat pump system. Also known as a geothermal heat pump, this system provides super-efficient heating and cooling, and can even eliminate the need for a separate water heater.
- Biomass (firewood and pellets) can be used in wood and pellet stoves to provide home heating.
- Wind power can be harnessed by small-scale wind turbines that generate electricity for home use. Like hydropower, wind energy is more frequently used in large-scale applications than in-home energy systems.
Things to consider when installing "green" technology
Is renewable energy
a smart choice for your home? The answer to this question depends on several factors. A simple and sure way to assess the potential of renewable energy at your house is to take these three steps:
- Reduce before you produce. Before you consider installing a solar system or ground-source heat pump, it's important to make sure your house is adequately insulated and air-sealed. The goal is to reduce home energy consumption so that you won't be wasting the renewable energy you produce. True Energy Solutions can perform an insulation evaluation and provide a free estimate for upgrading insulation according to U.S. Department of Energy recommendations.
- Have your home evaluated for a solar system and/or a ground-source heat pump. While most homes can effectively accommodate a wood stove or pellet stove, the same can't be said for solar thermal, geothermal, or solar PV installations. Based on a site evaluation, we can discuss your best options for solar and/or geothermal heat pump systems. As a member of the Dr. Energy Saver contractor network, True Energy Solutions has the most up-to-date information on state and federal incentives for energy-saving improvements, including renewable energy systems.
- Have True Energy Solutions install a state-of-the-art solar or geothermal heat pump system. If you elect to install a solar or geothermal heat pump system, we can handle the installation from start to finish. Learn more about how you can reduce cooling costs with a solar attic fan installed by our energy specialists.
Let your home energy upgrade start here with our free estimate
Call 1-844-914-0303 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate with us, your trusted renewable energy company, and experts for home energy solutions in Greater Rochester.
Interested in learning more about saving energy and improving your home's comfort? Schedule a home energy audit in New York. We proudly offer wind, geothermal, and solar panel installation; solar energy systems, and more renewable services in Rochester, Webster, Fairport, Pittsford, Canandaigua, Newark, Honeoye Falls, Penfield, Victor, Spencerport, Hilton, Ontario, and neighboring areas.