Commercial Energy Audits Throughout Greater Rochester & Nearby
Is your commercial building suffering from high energy bills?
True Energy Solutions uses infrared thermal imaging to detect specific energy leaks and inefficiencies to determine the best solutions for your building.
A commercial energy audit is the most important first step towards lowering your commercial property's heating and cooling bills and improving your bottom line through lower energy costs.
Our commercial energy audit process includes:
- Health & safety inspections for carbon monoxide, fuel leaks, mold & excessive moisture
- Infrared thermal imaging & analysis of the entire structure
- Blower door testing for air infiltration & leakage
- Duct testing & analysis
- Hot water system evaluation & testing
- Windows & doors evaluation
- Lighting & major appliance evaluation
- Combustion safety testing
- Ventilation analysis
- Indoor air quality testing
- Energy modeling
- Written energy audit report
Recommended solutions may include any of the following:
- Air sealing
- Duct sealing
- HVAC tuning/replacement
- Window replacement
- Door replacement
- Mechanical ventilation
- ... and more.
For more information about a commercial energy audit for your business or commercial property, or to schedule a home energy audit today, contact us by 1-844-914-0303.