True Energy Solutions, a weatherization and energy assessment company, located in Rochester, NY, is actively seeking an Energy Auditor to perform BPI based audits and sales in residential, multi-family and commercial facilities in the Greater Rochester. Join our dynamic team! This position is for outgoing, performance driven individuals who enjoy helping homeowners solve their comfort and energy efficiency concerns. Must have a positive attitude and be willing and able to learn our sales process.
- Basic building construction knowledge.
- Superior organizational and scheduling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Internet.
- Valid NYS driver's license.
- No DUI's or lapse of vehicle insurance coverage.
- Background Checks and drug testing will be performed.
Additional Experience Preferred:
- BPI certifications.
-2 years experience in performing Energy Audits.
- Knowledge of the weatherization and energy industry.
- OSHA and Lead Safe training.
Auditing and Installation Working Tasks and Conditions:
- Working in and around residences, low income apartments, schools, and industrial facilities.
- Clear, detailed, and accurate notes during on-site audits.
- Installation of weather-stripping, insulation (cellulose and spray-foam), windows, and doors.
- Work areas include attics, basements, crawl spaces, roofs, equipment rooms, interior apartments, and above ceiling tiles.
- Work environments are a combination of indoor and exterior work.
- Daily use of ladders.
Compensation: Commission based pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Damian Hodkinson