Are you looking to work for a stable company that is going strong? Are you ready to be rewarded for your work efforts? If you answered "yes" to both questions, the Weatherization Installer opportunity at True Energy Solutions is for you! Our company, True Energy Solutions, works in the exciting fields of energy efficiency, alternative energy (solar, geothermal, etc.); and home health & safety. Prospective applicants should have some basic knowledge of building trades. Experience installing insulation or performing weatherization work is a plus. We are looking for a long-term employee with a strong work ethic, team-based attitude, and the drive to excel. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred though not necessary if you have other relevant experience. We are looking for immediate placement. We are a great family-oriented company and offer good pay and benefits to our employees. For more information about True Energy Solutions, check out www.trueenergysolutions.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume via email or the form below.
- Experience with basic construction and installation
- Have your own basic tools
- Valid NYS driver’s license and insurability to operate company vehicles
Background checks will be performed
Additional Experience Preferred:
- BPI certification
- Knowledge of the weatherization industry
- OSHA and Lead safety training
Working Tasks and Conditions:
- Installation of weather-stripping, insulation (cellulose and spray-foam), windows, and doors.
- Work areas include attics, basements, crawl spaces, roofs, equipment rooms, interior apartments, and above ceiling tiles.
- Work environments are indoor and outdoor in all kinds of weather.
- Daily use of ladders.
Please send an email with resume or description of work experience.
Pay Range: $11 -- $15/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Damian Hodkinson